Our Warranty Policy
Paver Sealing Jax warrants this residential application against defects in workmanship or material failure such as cracking, peeling or turning yellow as follows:
- For one year from the date of sealing, Paver Sealing Jax will repair at no charge all defects due to workmanship or materials.
- Important: WARRANTY IS VOID IF PREVIOUSLY SEALED. This warranty excludes damages caused by failure of any previous coating/sealer, failure of the substratum, or damage caused by customer abuse or neglect.
- Slate, Flagstone and any other natural stone which the customer requires to be sealed is not covered by the warranty.
- “Efflorescence” is not covered by this warranty, but is occasionally covered by the builder. According to the “ICPI” (interlocking concrete pavement institute), efflorescence is a natural process, in which a random white haze may appear on the surface of the brick, which is caused by lime or a water soluble calcium oxide that rises to the surface after repeated saturations due to rain or sprinklers.
- Efflorescence does not affect the integrity of the bricks and will usually resolve itself with time and exposure to the elements.”) The proper sealing of concrete brick pavers can either retard or stop completely the efflorescence process due to the moisture protection achieved by the sealing process.
- However, this warranty does not state or imply that efflorescence will stop as a result of the sealing process.